Are your products vegan?
- Yes! All of our products are 100% vegan and cruelty free!
Do you offer custom orders?
- We're always up for creative talk! Email and see if it's a possibility! Thatcrystalqueen@gmail.com
Do you offer wholesale?
- We do! Email for more info! Thatcrystalqueen@gmail.com
Are gift cards available?
- They are! This is a brand new feature we're offering!
What is your processing time?
- Typically 3-5 days. Due to high volume around the holidays, expect a slight increase in wait time.
What is your shipping cost?
- Shipping costs are calculated by weight at checkout, so prices will vary. All orders over $45 receive free shipping!
Do you ship internationally?
- Unfortunately, we do not at this time.
Can I return or exchange an item?
- If your purchase arrives damaged or broken please email us at email@example.com with a photo of your item (preferably still wrapped) and we are happy to issue a refund, store credit, or replacement! Unfortunately, due to the nature of the product if your nothing is wrong with your order we cannot accept returns or exchanges.
How big are your soaps?
- Our enchanted soaps:
3 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Circle bars:
3" diameter x 1.5"
- Sample suds:
1.5" x 1.5"
Is there a Crystal Queen brick and mortar?
- Unfortunately, there isn't at this time - but it's written in the stars!
How should I store my Enchanted products?
- We suggest they be kept in a cool, dry place - out of direct sunlight. It's best to use our products within 6 months of purchase.
Are there real crystals inside your products?
- Yes! Each product carries a hand selected tumbled stone inside.
My crystal was released! What now?
- The possibilities are endless! After using them for your bathroom body cleanse, they make stunning home decor, adding a cute and powerful energy source to any room. You can add them to your alter, meditation space or wear them as jewelry! If you choose to carrying them around with you, you can touch them throughout the day acting as an anchor to help recenter and ground you.
Are your products nut-free?
- Some of our products do not directly contain nut derived ingredients, HOWEVER, we suggest making sure to read the ingredient list *completely* on the product you're interested in because some of them do. For the items that do not, please be advised that since these are handcrafted in my home, there is always risk of cross contamination despite our best efforts to avoid such things.
How can I track my order?
- You will receive an email with a tracking number attached.
Is discoloration normal?
- All of our products are make with eco-friendly dyes, which will naturally change over time. This is perfectly normal.
Do you use biodegradable glitter?
- We do! With all of our products we try to be as sustainable and eco-friendly as possible.
Are your crystals ethically sourced?
- Yes. We aim to only buy from crystal suppliers that practice ethical mining.
Why did my butter melt?!
- Textures may change slightly due to difference in temperatures. Use the wooden spoon we provide to mix it up and pop that bad boy in the fridge for a couple hours. It'll solidify!
Am I able to cancel my order?
- As long as your order hasn't been shipped, it can be cancelled.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help you!
All items are made for intention based magic, we do not guarantee that you will find what you are looking for.
Though it is believed that with the aid of specific ingredients and stones, we can conjure up something powerful together - your true magic comes from within.